HOW I WAS DEFILED AS A TODDLER




Hello Mira,

 I want to share this very painful story that I have kept within me all my life.

I remember he told me to keep my mouth shut because if I ever mention it to anybody, I was going to die.I want you to share it on your platform. I trust you’ll keep my identity hidden.



 Hmmmmm
It was one Saturday or Sunday (I can’t really remember because of my age at that time)
My mum used to take my little sister and I to visit one of our aunty in our neighborhood almost every weekend (I don’t know the reason why she did that)
My aunt who was a waakye seller was very busy with her business that she cared little about what we went to whiles she sold her food.
My little sister and I were not the playing type so we normally lodge in an elderly cousin or uncle’s room to watch cartoons. I don’t remember how often we lodged in his room whenever we went visiting.
But I remember what the heartless older relative did to me on that very day.
It’s really painful to explain what he did to me but since I want my story to be heard I’ll try narrating my ordeal...

We were watching cartoons as usual and all of a sudden this guy that was supposed to keep us entertained started coming to my direction with a smile. He said things to me which obviously I won’t remember. All of a sudden I remember he removed his pant and mine. He tried inserting his manhood into my little hole which was too big to enter so I remember he told me to open my mouth. He inserted his thing into my mouth and did somethings in my mouth.
He later inserted his fingers into my ‘front’ which was very painful. I wanted to scream but he increased the volume of the music he was playing in his room so that nobody would hear me. He continued for several minutes and then stopped.



Mira I’ve kept this to myself for more than 20 years.

I still do not understand why nobody noticed some changes in how I walked when I came out of his room, and even my mum did not realize someone had done something like that to me when she was about to bath me that evening.

I eventually forgot about it until I reached 13 or so…
It was his wedding day. I was walking in his neighborhood and saw him taking pictures with his wife that was when I got the flashback. I pray I was the only one he did the evil act with but not my little sister cos she was barely 2 years old.

I am in my late 20’s and married now but I tell you Mira…
Something is pushing me to look for him and let him know I haven’t forgotten what he did to me 20 something years ago, I’m having a second thought h of letting it go and leaving God to judge him.
I’m so confused. What should I do? I will be reading comments. Please share this. Once again keep my identity anonymous.
Thank you.

Comments